Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weight

Ok now I am gonna complain about something else, ha ha ha!! My weight!! Why does it have to be an everyday constant lifetime struggle!! I get up at 5:30 am (which I don't do mornings) to go to the gym at least 3 times a week! I have done this for a few months (on and off) and have not lost a damn pound. How did I ever do it before?? Summer is coming and I am determined to do this one way or another, WATCH and see. I will have an after picture on here.... I hope!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well now listen....Give me some inspiration and we can support one another. Cause lord knows I'm creeping up there and feeling it too. let's come up with a plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry dear, I just got back on here!! But yes! We do need a plan!! What it can be I am not yet sure, lol

    ReplyDelete